Note: This contest is closed.
Give One for Good Food® is an emerging Baltimore-based network of businesses that pledge to give 1% of sales revenues to nonprofit organizations that are leading the way towards a healthier, more equitable food system. Contributions from member businesses support non-profit partners that are improving access to healthy food and providing nutrition education, such as Whitelock Community Farm, Gather Baltimore and the Maryland Market Money Program.
The new Give One for Good Food® logo will be proudly displayed on the products and services of businesses that give 1%, including founding member, Michele's Granola. The logo will become widely recognized as the movement grows throughout Baltimore and beyond, connecting consumers to brands that are making a positive difference.
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for Give One for Good Food® that business members will carry on their products and service as a "seal of support" for improving the health of our communities by addressing inequities in our food system. The logo may be used in all media – including online, print, on merchandise and other visual collateral. Following are the official contest rules:
- Entrants must be residents of the Baltimore/DC metro area
- Submitted works must be the original artwork of the entrant and may not be based on any pre-existing designs or copyrighted images.
- All entries will become the property of Give One for Good Food®.
- The selected winner must submit a scalable vector version of the winning design in black and white so that it is adaptable to electronic and print media, to reproduce as small (as small as one-third inch) and large formats.
How to apply:
- Create a logo design in .jpeg, .png or PDF formats (if you are chosen as a winner, you MUST be able to provide a high resolution vector file)
- Individuals may submit multiple entries
- Submit your logo design along with your name, address, email and phone number to email@example.com by 4/10/17.
- A Selection Committee comprised of local business leaders and the Give One for Good Food staff will evaluate all entries based on the following criteria:
- Distillation of Program Values
- Originality of Design
- Ease of Reproduction
- On submitting the final design in high-resolution, the winner will receive a $500 award plus a one-year supply of Michele’s Granola. The committee reserves the right not to select a winner.