Give One for Good Food® endeavors to improve nutrition education and access to healthy food by facilitating business donations of $1.5 million to nonprofits by 2020. Join Us!
Give One for Good Food® business members that pledge to donate 1% of revenues receive the following benefits:
- Easy corporate giving strategy: We research our nonprofit partners to ensure that your donations are going towards the organizations leading the way to a healthier, more equitable food system. We do the leg work for you to make your corporate giving efforts easy, efficient, and impactful.
- Visibility: Business members will be recognized and marketed as an important part of our collective network, because together, we can achieve more. Businesses will have a profile on the Give One for Good Food® website and may be featured in blog posts, newsletters, and other social media posts.
- Branding: Business members gain access to the Give One for Good Food® seal for use on all print and digital materials related to business products/services. The seal provides the strength of the collective brand, indicating to consumers a business's commitment to investing in the communities in which they operate.
- Assessment and strategic advising: Give One staff helps to assess business giving strategies to best align donations with company strategic goals.
- Access to Give One for Good Food® directory: Business members have access to our directory of nonprofits to connect directly with organizations that we research to ensure that donations are going to the organizations that are making a significant impact in the community.
- Networking Opportunities: Give One facilitates networking events for members to connect with mission-driven businesses, nonprofit partners, and other stakeholders in the area.
- Tax deductions: Give One helps nonprofit partners provide the necessary documentation for businesses to receive tax deductions for all donations
Apply to become a Business member
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.
*Business members are expected to pay a small membership fee, which is considered part of your 1% contribution. The fee is equal to 10% of your annual contribution, not to exceed $750, and will be due to Give One for Good Food® 30 days after your application is accepted.